Salesforce Download is a free, open source command line app to run downloads from Salesforce to SQL Server. It’s designed to be extremely simple and fast to use and requires almost zero configuration at either end. With a single command it can:
- Replicate the Salesforce data model on SQL Server
- Automatically sync Salesforce data model changes to SQL Server
- Download all data or only changed data from every Salesforce object
- Maintain a history of changes to every object record
- Maintain a history of every metadata change to SF objects
- Process very large volumes with the Salesforce Bulk API
See it in action in these demonstrations and get the application and source code on GitHub, To raise issues contact me direct and check documentation here. This is a part time project for me so if you find this app useful let me know and I will try and deliver further functionality when I can.